This listserv is NOT a free public list. It is a private listserv and there is a very small yearly fee. Please do not subscribe unless you are willing to contribute the small contribution fee when it becomes due. For more information please email me
Please read the following information carefully to become a member of the Friends in Need Listserv.
Important: please DO NOT use signature files or send any attachments via the listserv
1. Subscribe ( above )
2. The administrator will be sent an email informing of your subscription request.
3. Once your subscription request has been accepted, you will then receive a welcome email . Posting instructions will be shown at the end of the welcome email.
4. Once you have made your intitial post, all messages posted to the list will be sent directly to your email box.
5. At the end of all posts will be a link for you to follow which will give you access to the archives and also where you can manage your member account with list manager software. ( you will be able to set different options for your member account eg: how you receive your messages, digest form etc).
You will be able to make posts to the listserv by different means.
1. Directly from your email client ( making sure you send to the listserv email address )
2.You will be able to make posts directly from your list manager.
3. If you HIT REPLY to any post, ONLY the author of the email will receive your message.
The ARCHIVES and list manager will only be available to subscribed members!
If you encounter problems please email me for help.